Zaycon has opened their bacon and sausage event to most parts of the country. To see if your area is included, go HERE login and click on “events”. This is where I buy most of my meat in bulk and freeze it until I am ready to use.
With rising food prices, Zaycon Foods is still committed to bringing you amazing quality products at amazing prices!
All These Eats Are On Sale Now!
• Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast: Our signature sale is back again, and this time–it’s the last event of the year! Buy a case (or two!) at just $1.89/lb!
• Meaty Back Ribs: Our Pork Loin Meaty Back Ribs come 12 racks to a case, so don’t worry, it’s OK to share. Ribs are $3.99/lb.
• Fresh 93/7 Lean Ground Beef: Our 93/7 Lean Ground Beef is fresh and delicious. If you’re one of the 7 people who haven’t tried it, it’s just $3.99/lb.
• Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets: Step 1: Take a great Pork Fillet. Step 2: Wrap it in delicious Bacon. Step 3: Repeat. Step 4: Repeat. $3.99/lb.
• Polish Kielbasa Sausages: Zaycon Kielbasa are tender, savory, and come ready to heat n’ serve for just $2.79/lb!
• Gold Medal Beef Franks: Our hotdogs are all beef, all delicious, and an all fast-and-easy meal! These top-quality “dogs” are yours for just $3.29/lb!
• USDA Grade or Higher Patio Steaks: Have you ordered Premium Patio Steak yet? Because lots of people have, and supply isn’t exactly endless! $6.49/lb.
• Chicken Fritters: Zaycon Fresh Chicken Fritters come fully cooked; just heat ‘em and serve ’em, whether you’re making apps or dinner—just $3.49/lb!
• Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon: Our Salmon is wild caught in the icy waters of the Pacific, then fresh-frozen to preserve flavor and nutrients. Only $6.99/lb!
• Wild Alaskan Cod Fillets: These fillets are caught in the icy-cold waters of Alaska, and fresh-frozen just like Zaycon Salmon for only $5.49/lb!
** If you would like to split a case with someone. please leave a comment by clicking on the comment button. I know many people who want to split a case. Leave your first name, area you live in and how much you want.
Now, when I complete my order, this image often pops up. It is asking for volunteers to help at the event drop off. My husband and son often volunteer as they “pay” you $10 hr. in Zaycon credit, this allows me to get free chicken!! Just keep that in mind.
This is my video on how to store your Zaycon meat purchases.