TODAY only from Zaycon you can get Chicken Breasts for only $1.69 a pound. Normally they are around $1.89 a pound!
To see if your area is included, go HERE login and click on “events”. This is where I buy most of my meat in bulk and freeze it until I am ready to use.
With rising food prices, Zaycon Foods is still committed to bringing you amazing quality products at amazing prices!
All These Eats Are On Sale Now!
• Meaty Back Ribs: Our Pork Loin Meaty Back Ribs come 12 racks to a case, so don’t worry, it’s OK to share. Ribs are $3.99/lb.
• Fresh 93/7 Lean Ground Beef: Our 93/7 Lean Ground Beef is fresh and delicious. If you’re one of the 7 people who haven’t tried it, it’s just $3.99/lb.
• Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets: Step 1: Take a great Pork Fillet. Step 2: Wrap it in delicious Bacon. Step 3: Repeat. Step 4: Repeat. $3.99/lb.
• Polish Kielbasa Sausages: Zaycon Kielbasa are tender, savory, and come ready to heat n’ serve for just $2.79/lb!
• Gold Medal Beef Franks: Our hotdogs are all beef, all delicious, and an all fast-and-easy meal! These top-quality “dogs” are yours for just $3.29/lb!
• USDA Grade or Higher Patio Steaks: Have you ordered Premium Patio Steak yet? Because lots of people have, and supply isn’t exactly endless! $6.49/lb.
• Chicken Fritters: Zaycon Fresh Chicken Fritters come fully cooked; just heat ‘em and serve ’em, whether you’re making apps or dinner—just $3.49/lb!
• Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon: Our Salmon is wild caught in the icy waters of the Pacific, then fresh-frozen to preserve flavor and nutrients. Only $6.99/lb!
• Wild Alaskan Cod Fillets: These fillets are caught in the icy-cold waters of Alaska, and fresh-frozen just like Zaycon Salmon for only $5.49/lb!
• USDA Choice New York Strip Steaks: Premium quality, hand-selected, boneless 1-inch thick cuts $8.99/lb!
• USDA Choice Boneless Ribeye Steaks: High quality cuts hand-selected for marbling and texture $9.99/lb!
** If you would like to split a case with someone. please leave a comment by clicking on the comment button. I know many people who want to split a case. Leave your first name, area you live in and how much you want.
Now, when I complete my order, this image often pops up. It is asking for volunteers to help at the event drop off. My husband and son often volunteer as they “pay” you $10 hr. in Zaycon credit, this allows me to get free chicken!! Just keep that in mind.
This is my video on how to store your Zaycon meat purchases.