I quickly put together a video for you this morning on how I get ready for my coupon shopping trips. This can be for a big trip or even for a small trip to the store.
If you are on mobil, you might have to watch the video HERE.
P.S. I know it should be “shopping” and not “thopping!”
This one I happen to be getting ready for the Kroger mega event coming up. I would do the same steps for a trip to Target, CVS, Walmart or any other store.
1. Choose your stores match ups where you are shopping.
2. Make my shopping list by clicking the items and adding them to my shopping list (see picture above).
3. Printing any coupons that I need.
4. Printing my shopping list.
5. Clipping Sunday insert coupons.
6. Go to the store.
For this specific trip it only took me 35 minutes to get ready to go!