Are you new to couponing, and just starting? Have you seen people in your grocery store check out and save tons of money and you want o learn how? You are in the right place! Couponing does not have to be hard or complicated, it also does not have to be time consuming. Take a look at my “Getting started 4-easy steps” page HERE. This will help you start thinking about what to do first.
** Make sure to stay connected and join me on Facebook!
It takes only a few weeks to get a good stash of coupons going:
- I suggest buying 1 Sunday paper for each person in your family.
- Intall the coupon printer and print COUPONS HERE.
- Then, find a method that works for you to organize them.
- Next, pick 1 grocery store and 1 drug store to start getting familiar with, print off their coupon policy and try to do a few deals there each week.
- Find a friend to coupon with or learn from! This really helps, you can talk about what deals you find, bounce ideas off one another and trade coupons. I like having friends who coupon, as when we find a good deal we call each other so every gets the fun stuff!
~ How to read a coupon matchup.
~ How to read blog post matchup.
~ How to save money printing coupons
~ Donating Items / Hygiene Kits Video
~ Look for peelies, another way to save.
~ What to do when a catalina doesn’t print.
~ Index Card Method of organizing coupons.
~ What to do with expired coupons.
~ How to save money on natural products.
~ What are fillers at Walgreens and CVS?
~ VIDEO: How to shop a Kroger Mega Event
~ VIDEO: How to Extreme Coupon with kids!
~ VIDEO: How to price match at Walmart
~ VIDEO: How I organize my coupon binder