Today over at Amazon Local you can pick up a ticket to the Butterfly Exhibit and Admission to Exhibit Hall for only $11. This would normally cost you $23!
- $11 ($23 value) for one ticket to the Cockrell Butterfly Center and one ticket to Exhibit Hall
- Open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Sunday
- Located in Hermann Park
- Encounter 3,000 living butterflies, a 50-foot waterfall, orchids, the Brown Hall of Entomology, a play area, and hundreds of preserved insects in the Cockrell Butterfly Center
- Take on the permanent paleontology, gem and mineral, energy, Egyptian, and Texas wildlife exhibits in Exhibit Hall
- An international hub, visitors come from all over the world to experience what this museum has to offer
Go HERE to take a look!