Today on Woot! Snag this for back-to-school! HP Pavilion 15.6″ Touchscreen Notebook $349.99.
- Up to 7 hours and 45 minutes of battery life and a 50% charge in 30 minutes, stay powered all day.
- AMD A6-9220 2.5GHz dual-core accelerated processor, HD SVA WLED-backlit Touchscreen, 4GB DDR4 memory – For multitasking power; supports up to 8GB, 1TB SATA hard drive has plenty of space.
- USB 3.0 has transmission speeds of up to 5 Gbit/s, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0
- Enhanced viewing with the integrated AMD Radeon R5 graphics
- SuperMulti DVD±RW drive – watch movies on your computer; read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- Connect to a broadband modem or router with wired Ethernet, or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the built-in 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless connection
- Easily link with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as a mobile phone or MP3s players
PLUS just recently Woot began giving FREE Shipping to all Amazon Prime Members!
Not an Amazon Prime Member yet? Sign up for a FREE 30-Day Trial of the Prime Membership here!
I have an Amazon Prime account and I LOVE it – mostly because I need Free 2-Day Shipping in my life. But there are SO many more Amazon Prime benefits that make it worthwhile it to me!
Check out all my favorite benefits of Amazon Prime here!