Walmart has a deal on this Gummy Jewelry Science Kit $9.99 (Reg. $24.88)
- Make sweet treats you can wear and eat with Project Mc2s Gummy Jewelry Science Kit.
- Mixing gelatin into water creates an edible jelly. Gelatin is a protein that looks like millions of spaghetti strings under the best microscope on Earth, but when you heat it up, they start to untangle and dissolve. Once you cool it, the gelatin tangles up again and holds the liquid together.
- You can then brush on your favorite edible glitters and dusts to design your perfect gummy-look. Its a wearable, snack-able piece of jelly-jewelry!
Shipping is FREE with $35 purchase, or choose free store pick-up.
Want more out of your Prime Membership?
- Learn how to check your Amazon credit balance
- Find out the answer to how does Amazon Subscribe & Save Work
- Find out how to beat people to Amazon Lightning Deals
- If you don’t have an Amazon Prime Membership, use THIS LINK for a free 30 day trial! If you decide you love it as much as we do, you can buy a full year for only $199, or pay just $12.99 per month!
*Remember that Amazon prices change frequently, and without notice. Please verify price before ordering.
Thanks Fabulessly Frugal