This Reese’s Peanut Butter No-Bake Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for any occasion. It is really pretty simple to make and it will easily be the highlight of your party! There are a couple of essential items you will need in order to prepare this delicious cheesecake. The first and most important is Nonstick Springform Pan. You really will not be able to complete this recipe without one. The second important (however not vital) item is a Food Processor. I would highly recommend using a food processor for this recipe however if you don’t have one you can simply do the work by hand (it just might take a little extra energy).
24 Oreo Cookies
5 tbsp melted Butter
24 oz softened Cream Cheese
8 oz Whipped Topping (like Cool Whip)
1 tsp Vanilla
1 cup Powdered Sugar
1 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
30 Reese’s Miniatures cut in quarters
Put cut Reese’s cups in freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
Crush Oreo’s in food processor and add melted butter. Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of spring form pan. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and peanut butter until well mixed. Fold in whipped topping until uniformly blended. Fold in half of frozen Reese’s. Pour/spread into pan and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
Remove from spring form pan and top with remaining Reese’s. You can also drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 5 tbsp melted Butter
- 24 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Whipped Topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1½ cup Peanut Butter
- 30 Reese's Miniatures cut in quarters
- Put cut Reese's cups in freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- Crush Oreo's in food processor and add melted butter.
- Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of spring form pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and peanut butter until well mixed.
- Fold in whipped topping until uniformly blended.
- Fold in half of frozen Reese's.
- Pour/spread into pan and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from spring form pan and top with remaining Reese's.
- You can also drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.
More MyLitter Dessert Recipes
You may also enjoy:
- Set Includes 2 Mugs and 8 Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures
- Mugs are Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
- Mugs Read “The Original Reese’s Milk Chocolate Coated Peanut Butter Cups ‘Made in Chocolate Town Since 1928 So They Must Be Good'”
- This is a perfect Christmas Gift for a Reese’s Lover
- Nostalgia of the classic
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup logo
- Licensed and screen printed on soft, high-quality poly-cotton t-shirts that go from the washing machine to the dryer without losing shape, shrinking or fading.
- Guaranteed authentic and high quality, and are officially licensed by The Hershey Company
Enjoy stepping out in this super fun Hershey’s Candy socks. They are- without a doubt, the perfect addition to your sock collection. Made of durable 98% Polyester-2% Spandex-these ONE SIZE FITS MOST (Shoe Size 4-10)
- Hershey’s Reeses collage puzzle
- 500 pieces in finished 22-inch x 22 inches Reeses shaped puzzle
- MasterPieces – An American Puzzle & Game Company. We stand behind our products and guarantee your satisfaction
- Thick puzzle board ensures a tight interlocking fit
- Random cut puzzle pieces create a fun experience
Want more out of your Prime Membership?
- Learn how to check your Amazon credit balance
- Find out the answer to how does Amazon Subscribe & Save Work
- Find out how to beat people to Amazon Lightning Deals
- If you don’t have an Amazon Prime Membership, use THIS LINK for a free 30 day trial! If you decide you love it as much as we do, you can buy a full year for only $99, or pay just $12.99 per month!
*Remember that Amazon prices change frequently, and without notice. Please verify price before ordering.