Low Carb Bacon And Egg Salad Stuffed Peppers
Tryng to make your grocery budget stretch till payday? You will love this easy to make, Low Carb, Bacon and Egg Salad Stuffed Peppers. You can create a quick lunch or dinner that is Low Carb and delicious with a few simple ingredients. Everyone has their favorite way to dress up their egg salad like black olives, celery, onions and even pickles. Whichever way you enjoy your egg salad, this quick recipe will help get you started in the right direction.
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped red onion (if you choose)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon sweet paprika, for garnish (If you choose)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Cleaned and Halved
Shipping is FREE with your Amazon Prime membership.
However, for a limited time, Amazon is offering Free Shipping for everyone, not just Prime members! This offer applies to items sold by Amazon only and does not apply to add-on items.
Want more out of your Prime Membership?
- Learn how to check your Amazon credit balance
- Find out the answer to how does Amazon Subscribe & Save Work
- Find out how to beat people to Amazon Lightning Deals
- If you don’t have an Amazon Prime Membership, use THIS LINK for a free 30 day trial! If you decide you love it as much as we do, you can buy a full year for only $99, or pay just $12.99 per month!
*Remember that Amazon prices change frequently, and without notice. Please verify price before ordering.