Kraft Shredded Cheese $2.29
Use $0.50/2 Kraft Printable Coupon HERE
Total: $2.04 each
Here is a super easy and quick FUN chicken dinner that the kids love! Plus, my kids like to make it themselves!
Foil – Pack Taco Chicken Dinner
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 pound red potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 cup KRAFT Tex Mex Shredded Cheese ( coupon HERE)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Sprinkle chicken with seasoning mix. Place 1/2 cup potatoes on centre of each of 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil; top with chicken, cheese and salsa.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15x10x3/4-inch baking pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (170 degrees F). Cool 5 minutes. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening. Top with sour cream.