This is my How to Make Emergency Hygiene Kits supply list and tutorial.
These are cheap to make from your stockpile and a huge blessing to pass along to disaster relief. Pin this, share this, email it to yourself so you have it handy then next time something comes up that you want to help with.
How to Make Emergency Hygiene Kits
- 2 unbreakable combs (no sharp handles)
- 4 toothbrushes (packaged)
- 1 tube of toothpaste (6-8 oz., no pumps)
- 2 bars of soap (approximately 4 to 5 oz.)
- 2 hand towels (new towels, approximately 15? by 25?. Please do not use dish towels or washcloths. To sew towels, serge or zigzag the edges of terry cloth to make a 15? by 25? towel.)
* Thanks Tracy and Esmerelda for the pre-made hygiene kits from a previous relief aid drive!
Now that you know How to Make Emergency Hygiene Kits, make sure to start stockpiling these items when they are on sale to have them ready!