UPDATE: Save an EXTRA 20% on this deal through today ONLY with code SALE3. That makes these packages as low as $63.20!
Have you been wanting to visit Great Wolf Lodge? Head on over to Groupon where they’re offering several packages to Great Wolf Lodges across the United States starting at just $79 per night! Plus, some room packages include a $50 PER DAY dining credit. Nice!
As a family, we have some great memories from summer vacation. Having a large family, however, means that vacation can become quite pricey if we don’t plan well. One of our favorite places to go when money is a little tight is Great Wolf Lodge. (See my tips for saving money at Great Wolf Lodge Here!)
All of the amenities included at the resort mean we don’t have to pay for extra activities and we save in the long run.
Here’s what you can expect at Great Wolf Lodge:
- 80,000-square-foot indoor water park: Guests get exclusive access from 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission). And since there are no day passes for outside visitors, guests won’t get stuck in long lines.
- Family-friendly fun: The resort has games and activities for kids of all ages.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting, hula-hoop contests, and balloon twisting at Cub Club can keep kids entertained when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to eight guests. Each Wolf Den, KidKamp, loft, and KidCabin suite offers extra privacy with either enclosed bunk beds or a separate bedroom.
- Fuel up with food and drinks at seven restaurants and snack bars.
- Add a PawPass or PupPass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, Cub Club on Wheels, Bear Paw Sweets & Eats, and more at a discounted rate.
Check out more deals while you’re on My Litter!