Tonight for dinner, we are having chicken…. again! But I saw a picture of garlic knots and forgot that I used to make them all the time! When I did them, I used my favorite bread recipe and went to all the work to make them from scratch. Well, I spotted a different way to do them a few months ago and finally tried them tonight. They were sooooo easy and fun for the kids to make I don’t think I will go back to making them the long way again!
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Kraft Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Roll each biscuit into a 12-in. rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under. Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; brush the warm knots with the mixture. Yield: 8 knots.