The Home Depot Free Kids Workshops are a wonderful family fun activity for you to family to enjoy. Your child will love the hands-on experience of building and creating a DIY project. These workshops occur on the first Saturday of every month from 9a-12pm and Yes, We said FREE!
Home Depot Free Kids Workshop Schedule for 2019:
The NEXT Home Depot free kids workshop will be Saturday, July 6, 2019, from 9a-12pm and kids will learn how to build a Tow Truck.
You will want to register your child for each event to make sure they are included in the event and enough supplies are provided for all those who participate.
What Kids Get at the Free Home Depot Workshops
Children must be present to receive a project kit, of course. All kids get to keep their project, receive a FREE certificate of achievement, a Workshop Apron, and a commemorative pin while supplies last.
Here are the 2019 Home Depot workshop crafts we’ve heard kids can build this year
- Feb 2 – Heart candy box
- Mar 2 – Clock with tray
- Apr 6 – Birdhouse
- May 4 – Blooming art (wooden flowers on a hanging frame)
- Jun 1 – Putting green
- Jul 6 – Tow truck
- Aug 3 – Rocket pencil box
- Sep 7 – Scarecrow planter
- Oct 5 – Fire plane
- Nov 2 & 30 – American Eagle & Reindeer picture ornament
- Dec 7 – Christmas countdown calendar
- Jan 4 – Mini hockey game
* Keep in mind, these crafts can change without notice.
Your kids may also enjoy:
- Real Tools For Little Hands
- 11 Piece Steel Forged Tool Set
- Includes: Professional Grade Child’s Hammer, 6” Combination Pliers, 6” Crescent Wrench, 10’ Tape Measure, 6” Needle Nose Pliers, 1.5” Phillips Head Screwdriver, 1.5” Flat Head Screwdriver, 9” Professional Level, Child-Sized Safety Glasses, Handy Child-Sized Tool Bag, and a Riveted Child-Sized, Adjustable Tool Belt.
Making the most of your shopping this year? Don’t forget to:
- Compare prices to Amazon (Amazon may have changed their price since we posted this! They frequently change prices to match the major retailers)
- See the Amazon Gold Box & Lightning Deals