Select Amazon Accounts offer the following promotion: Open the Amazon Assistant Browser Extension for 5 Days (within 14 days of activating the challenge) and earn a $5 Amazon Promotional Credit.
How to redeem this offer:
- Click on the Amazon Assistant icon in your browser to view the offer (if available for you) If you do not have the Amazon Assistant Browser Extension then you may install it and see if the offer is available for your account.
- Activate the offer by clicking on the ‘Let’s do it’ button. Once you do this, you will see that you have earned your first out of five points.
- You earn a point for every day you click on the Amazon Assistant icon in your browser and view the Home tab feed. You may need to refresh the feed in order to see your latest status. A day resets at midnight ET
- Once you have earned 5 points within 14 days of activating offer, you will be eligible for the $5 credit.
- Your credit will be applied after earning the last point and you will see a confirmation in Amazon Assistant Home. Just open Amazon Assistant after this time to see a card with a link to claim credit.
- Note, to use the promotional credit you must initiate the order from the Amazon Assistant Browser Extension.
Want more out of your Prime Membership?
- Learn how to check your Amazon credit balance
- Find out the answer to how does Amazon Subscribe & Save Work
- Find out how to beat people to Amazon Lightning Deals
- If you don’t have an Amazon Prime Membership, use THIS LINK for a free 30 day trial!
*Remember that Amazon prices change frequently, and without notice. Please verify price before ordering.