Here in Texas we have a very “Texas” jewelry store called James Avery. Maybe you have heard of it? Anyway, they are extremely popular in our household.
James Avery is offering a special right now that is really, really good. They are “famous” for their charm bracelets, and when you purchase 2 charms right now you get the charm bracelet free! This is a $49 value. I have never seen this sale before, actually I have never seen a sale from them EVER.
My girls have charm bracelets. They get 2 charms a year, 1 at Christmas and 1 for their birthday. It is really hard to describe how popular these bracelets are unless you are from Texas, you know what I mean! A catalog will come in the mail, and the girls will fight over who gets it first and sit with it for DAYS just going over and over making lists of what charms they want over the next few years.
This would make an AMAZING Christmas gift for someone you can order now and put away. This is what to do to get this deal:
- Go HERE to James Avery.
- Add any two charms from our Charms categories to your shopping bag
- Once the two charms and a Charm Bracelet are in your shopping cart, $49 will be deducted from the total of your shopping bag
- Continue through checkout (no promo code needed)
- James Avery will position them on the bracelet for you, or you can take it into the store and they will solder it for free.
- Only one $49 discount can be used per bracelet.
I realize that this is still an expensive deal. But if you are a James Avery fan, I think you will appreciate it.