Zaycon has opened their ground beef and chicken event to many parts of the country. To see if your area is included, go HERE login and click on “events”. This is where I buy most of my meat in bulk and freeze it until I am ready to use.
With rising food prices, Zaycon Foods is still committed to bringing you amazing quality products at amazing prices!
This is what to do:
- Go HERE to Zaycon Foods.
- Create an account and register.
- When registering choose your area, this will allow them to know how many people are interested in an event in that area so they can set one up. Then you will get an email alerting you to an event that is coming. It is important to choose a location/state so that if you have people in that area waiting for enough to make an order, combining you all together will do that!
- Then go to “View my account” and you can see what is coming in your area and how to order!
Fresh 93/7 Ground Beef:
- LFTB Free (no pink slime)
- The beef cattle have a grass diet which is supplemented by grain after they reach approximately 700 pounds.
- There are no hormones or antibiotics in the beef and it is 100% grown in the USA.
- There are no chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing.
- Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards
- Prior to processing, inspectors from the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service randomly sample cattle under a monitoring plan and perform testing for antibiotic residues.
- USDA nutrition labeling standards defines “extra lean” and “lean” ground beef based on the lean/fat ratio. While not part of these guidelines, the term “super lean” is often used in the grocery sector to describe ground beef at the upper end of the “lean” category (i.e., “Zaycon Foods 93/7 Super Lean Ground Beef”). This ground beef product is 93% lean and 7% fat
- Comes in a 40-lb case with four 10-lb chubs per case
- Just $3.49/lb!
** If you would like to split a case with someone. please leave a comment by clicking on the comment button. I know many people who want to split a case. Leave your first name, area you live in and how much you want.
Buying in bulk is one of the ways that I save a lot of money on food. You do not have to have a large chest freezer to store this much chicken. Also, consider splitting an order with a friend or neighbor.
The chicken is 100% natural chicken with no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients, and will be priced around $1.84 a pound!!!