** I want you guys to get the best deals possible. I love the quality of Zaycon but this isn’t the best price. Randalls has the 93% on sale this week for $2.99. Gas prices are causing the prices of other things to go up as well. I am holding off this time and waiting for a better price.
Zaycon has opened their ground beef event to many parts of the country. To see if your area is included, go HERE login and click on “events”.
Are you ready for some Fresh 93/7 Ground Beef? Cause it’s coming to TX! ONLY $3.27lb!
With rising food prices, Zaycon Foods is still committed to bringing you amazing quality products at amazing prices!
We are also able to bring you another product - Frozen 80/20 Ground Beef Patties! ONLY $2.89/lb!
Zaycon is taking orders today until Saturday, March 24th at midnight or UNTIL SOLD OUT! Log on now to place your order. The following cities will be opened to take orders very soon. You will not see them posted on the website until the locations have confirmed with us that we are able to use them. Check the website daily to see if your city has been posted.
- San Antonio
- Harker Heights
- Fort Worth
Fresh 93/7 Ground Beef:
• Fresh, Premium, Fine Grind 93/7 Super* Lean Ground Beef
• Comes in a 40-lb case with four 10-lb chubs per case (approximate weight–see note below)
• No chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing
• Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards
• Prior to processing, inspectors from the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service randomly sample cattle under a monitoring plan and perform testing for antibiotic residues
* USDA nutrition labeling standards defines “extra lean” and “lean” ground beef based on the lean/fat ratio. While not part of these guidelines, the term “super lean” is often used in the grocery sector to describe ground beef at the upper end of the “lean” category (i.e., “Zaycon Foods 93/7 Super Lean Ground Beef”). This ground beef product is 93% lean and 7% fat
** If you would like to split a case with someone. please leave a comment by clicking on the comment button. I know many people who want to split a case. Leave your first name, area you live in and how much you want.