As you know Fridays are mega swagbuck days. This means that you can typically win more Swagbucks doing searches then normal. I don’t see a huge difference, but some people swear by Fridays! I am slow and steady, I get my 70 a day that I shoot for!
Here are the ways I get the most Swagbucks:
- I downloaded and use their tool bar, it also gives me free Swagbucks
- I use Swagbucks FIRST instead of Google, then I “google”!
Now that it is July, I start cashing in my Swagbucks slowly so that I have them for Christmas. Here are some things to keep in mind.
- You can only “cash in” 2 rewards a day. So you don’t want to wait until the end of November, you wont be able to cash them all in for Christmas (unless you do 1 BIG gift card)
- You can only get 5 of the same prizes or gift cards a month.
- They “deposit” the Gift cards into your account 2x a month. If I cash in some Swagbucks for a $5 Amazon gift card today, I might not be able to use them today. They are delivered on the 1st and 15th of the month.
- Then I just get the code off the Amazon gift cards I get, then copy them to my Amazon account and my money is there for me to use.
I figure if I strive for my 70 a day, then I will have about $300 for Christmas, plus I signed up my Mom and a couple friends this year and so I should have about $425-$450. That takes a HUGE bite out of my Christmas!
* If you are new they start you off with 30 Swagbucks.
The key is after you sign up, sign up a few friends. You can go to the Swagbucks page and on the left side it says “invite friends” follow the directions from there!
** You DO NOT have to only get Amazon gift cards, there are 1,000′s of prizes!!! I use this as part of my Christmas fund, so I have only ever gotten Amazon cards!