If you’re looking for a unique gift idea for the soda/pop drinker in your family then check out how adorable these Rootbeer Reindeer come out! Plus it’s something easy and frugal you can make too!
You will need:
- Red Pom Poms
- Google Eyes
- Brown Pipe Cleaners
- Bottle Soda/Pop of Choice (We used Rootbeer)
- Ribbon for Scarves
- Glue eyes on bottle neck.
- Glue red pom pom nose just below eyes.
- Take 3 pipe cleaners and cut them in half, then cut each of these halves in half.
- Wrap a pipe cleaner just below the bottle cap and twist in the back and bring ends up to make main antlers.
- Take one of the quarter pipe cleaners and twist it about 1¼” from end each main antler.
If you would like, cut a piece of ribbon and wrap like a scarf around the bottle. Use a dab of glue to hold together.