My girls have been busy all night printing, cutting, looking for tape, and playing with their dolls. It is really sweet and I want them to stay little for a long time. Mostly because their oldest sister is upstairs sulking and throwing a fit about a school project and a sweat shirt she is missing….
My 11, 9 and 7 year old’s got American Girl dolls for Christmas (thank you Today show sale!!) and they play with them all day long. They also make them the most elaborate set ups in their rooms, that are REALLY very clever! The 11 year old is sweet and let’s the 2 1/2 year old play with her doll most of the time, but tonight all 4 played together.
They made their dolls iPhones.
Kids these days!
Anyway, this is where you come in…
“I know you are going to post this for your people in your blog (because you guys all live inside the computer in my blog right?) They are going to want to know how to make them” said a really proud 7 year old!
How to make a doll iPhone (by Storie I.)
- Google iphone case and click the “images” button
- Pick the case you like the most
- Print it off in color (she stressed the IN COLOR part a few times)
- Cut it out
- Cut out cardboard the same size
- Tape the iPhone case cut out onto the cardboard both on the back and on the front. If you don’t have a back that is ok, just “borrow your Mom’s phone and copy what the back looks like”
They also wanted me to tell you that you can also make an iPad the same way, FYI. They started that project but I made them go to bed! Next thing you know, and all the dolls are going to have debit cards and the kids will be making ATM machines!Pin It