This is another comment from Kelly, a reader on Facebook.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO!! Yesterday I saw your post about Ibota and I thought I would give it a try. this was right before I headed out on my trip to Kroger ( taking advantage of the special K mega event deal) and I saw Special K in the app so i redeemed the offer….ANYWAY when i was at the store I desided to try almost every flavor they had and as the night progressed and I submitted my offer on Ibota I got yet another offer for a differnt flavor of Special K so I earned $3 so far just on special K flavors with a daily earnings of $10.50 so far
Please do not miss all the AWESOME Kroger Mega Event deals this week! If you are like me grocery shopping has been the last thing I have been thinking about and I really need to get back into cutting the coupons and stocking back up!
- $1.00 off any TWO Kellogg’s Special K Bars
- $0.70 off any ONE Kellogg’s Special K Cereal
- $1.00 off Juice and any 2 Kellogg’s Krave Cereals
- $1.00 off Fruit and any TWO Kellogg’s Cereals
- $1.00 off Yogurt & any TWO Kellogg’s Cereals
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes printable
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut Cereals printable
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Cereals, exp. 1/20/13 (RP 12/09/12)
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Cereals printable
Buy 2 Rice Krispies $1.99
Buy 2 Frosted Flakes $1.99
Buy Special K $1.99
Use $1/2 Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes printable
Use $1/2 Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Cereals printable
Use $0.70 off any ONE Kellogg’s Special K Cereal
Submit $1.25/1 Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes (Ibotta eCoupon)
Submit $1/1 Kellogg’s Rice Krispies (Ibotta eCoupon)
Total: $5 or $1 a box!
See more Kroger Weekly Deals HERE.