Paul and I often travel to different conferences across the country and speak at a number of events throughout the year. Getting to the airport after getting all the kids settled in and the babysitter informed is always stressful!
We discovered the Parking Spot a few years ago and it has been the only place that we park and leave the car since then!
When the Parking Spot contacted us and asked if we would do a review, and offered to give one of you guys a free weeks parking pass, it was a no brainer for us! We use them all the time anyway!
What they have to offer:
- More than 35 locations at 22 different airports across the country
- Covered and uncovered parking at most locations (some even have valet).
- Frequent shuttle service, airport pick ups every 5-7 minutes
- You will get the location of your car written down for you
- You can save up to 25% (through 1/31/13) with the More Spots, More Savings promotion.
- Frequent parkers can earn free parking with the Spot Club.
I love the convenient service, the polite and helpful employees and the comfy ride! We have never, never waited to get picked up from either the parking lot or the airport no matter the time of day.
The Parking Spot has offered to give one reader a week long voucher to use at any Parking Spot location! All you need to do is leave a comment below!