Consignment Resale of Gently Used and Greatly Loved Items
August 26th and 27th, 2011 Noah’s Nook Nursery at The Woodlands United Methodist Church 281-297-5949
Friday, August 26, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 27, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
If you have been reading long you know that I volunteer just about every year at the Little Lambs resale at The Woodlands United Methodist Church. This year I didn’t have time, but I will be still going to see what they have.
If you volunteer you can shop earlier then others and that sale has already happened. The sale open to the public starts FRIDAY, TOMORROW at 9:00am. If you are going here are my suggestions:
- Go EARLY.
- Leave the kids at home if possible.
- Bring a large bag, stroller, or even a wagon to carry the things you want to buy.
- In the past there has been a discount for cash, I am not sure this year, but keep that in mind.
- SATURDAY – Almost everything that is left is 1/2 off!
- Go with a friend and so you can wait in line together, or one can wait while the other shops!
If you want to sell items next year, you can download a packet next summer. I have sold there in the past and done well. You can also volunteer, when you do you get to shop early, plus they have childcare while you volunteer.
This sale is CRAZY, but there is always some really good stuff!
Little Lamb’s Closet is a huge children’s resale event—a consignment of gently used and greatly loved items including children’s clothing (birth to size 16), shoes, toys, nursery furniture, bedding, décor, and maternity clothes. A portion of the proceeds from Little Lamb’s Closet benefit local charities and Noah’s Nook Nursery