For the next 3 days, many blogs will be running a special that is benefiting the sweet Barlow family.
Shortly before midnight on September 9th, Jenny Barlow called 911 because her husband Harold was behaving erratically. At the hospital, he was diagnosed with a serious brain infection and moved to the ICU, where he fell into a coma-like state.
Over the next 10 days, their family experienced a series of ups and downs on the most horrific roller coaster ride you can imagine as they’d receive hopeful news followed by a setback.
On September 18th, Harold passed away despite everything the doctors had done for him. As you can imagine, Jenny’s heart broke, and not just for herself, but for her five beautiful children as well, who hadn’t seen their dad in 10 days and won’t see him again this side of heaven. For more information about this benefit, you can go HERE.
As a way to help their family while still providing a great resource for you, a small group of bloggers put together a pretty amazing benefit sale, which includes the 9 ebooks listed below plus the complete set of Life Your Way printables. The set is worth more than $50, but will be available for just $5 for three days only, starting at midnight ET on Tuesday, 10/2.
Click here to get your bundle now, you can see specific information on each book below, but you have to order from the link in this paragraph.
- Easy Homemade by Mandi @ Life Your Way
- One Bite at a Time by Tsh @ Simple Mom
- 31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae @ SarahMae.com
- Mindset for Moms by Jamie @ Steady Mom
- 50 Books to Enjoy with Kids by Veronica and Jessica
- Fill ‘Em Up by Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers
- Guide to Freezer Cooking by Crystal @ Money Saving Mom
- Tell Your Time by Amy @ Blogging with Amy
- How to Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too by Mandi @ Life Your Way