This is a guest post from my friend Danielle at Motherhoodmania! Have you wanted a better way to store your cans than stacked all over? Plus, you need to keep them rotated so that the last one in, is the first one out!
I am totally crazy about this and have a set up that I love and works well for me. You can see it here.
But if you want to make your own it is really easy!
Cardboard Can Rotator:
Supplies: You can use any cardboard boxes you have but I have found those that are used and bent are harder to use. You can easily purchase a 14x14x14 box in the office section of Wal-Mart for approx. 67 cents. They are perfect to use for this project!
- Need cut and have: Also will need:
- 2- 14×14 cardboard pieces Utility (Exacto) Knife
- 2- 7×14 cardboard pieces Elmers Glue
- 2- 5×11 cardboard pieces Popsicle Sticks
- 1- 2×7 cardboard piece Ruler
- 1- 5×7 cardboard pieces Pencil
- 1- 2×5 cardboard piece
To see the directions and more photos visit Motherhoodmania!