Amazon has a Women’s Timex Ironman watch today as part of a lightening deal for only $22. It is normally $59.95 and will ship for free. Lightning deals are priced this way until they sell out, so this deal will be gone at some point today.
This would be a nice watch to wear everyday!
- Chronograph training log stores workouts by date, with best lap, average lap and total segment time
- 100-hour chronograph with lap or split in large digits, 50-lap memory recall for effortless review after workout
- 2 interval timers settable for up to 24 hours: countdown/stop (CS) and countdown/repeat (CR)
- 2 time zone settings with 3 customizable alarms: daily/weekday/weekend/weekly options; All-day white reflector display with Indiglo night-light and optional night-mode feature
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
Go HERE to get yours!