Bring some laughs to the table with the theme for todays Thanksgiving Traditions, Thanksgiving Jokes! Now these jokes range from smaller kid age to adult age jokes (these are totally clean jokes but may just go over the kids heads)
- Why do the pants of pilgrims keep falling down? Because their belt buckles are on their hats!
- Why did they let the turkey join the band? Because he had the drumsticks
- What key has legs and can’t open doors? A Turkey.
- What do you call a running turkey? Fast food.
- What is a pumpkin’s favorite sport? Squash
- Sister: Mom wants your to help us fix Thanksgiving Day dinner.
Brother: Why? Is it broken?
- Q: What happens when you’re too harsh on the cranberries and make them sad?
A: They turn into blueberries.
When a music student brought his French horn to my shop for repair, he complained that the instrument “felt stuffy” and he couldn’t blow air through it. It’s not unusual to find partial blockages in brass instruments if small items get lodged in the tubing, but when I tested the instrument, the horn was completely blocked. After much probing and prodding, a small tangerine dropped out of the bell.
“Oh,” said the musician when I handed him the fruit. Seeing the bewildered look on my face, he explained, “My mom used the horn for a cornucopia in a Thanksgiving centerpiece.”
Now this may make the kids want to have their own jokes for the holiday family time so here are some great Joke Books for Kids on Amazon right now: