We are two days into maybe the best month ever right? Have you started counting down the days to Christmas yet? As part of the Thanksgiving Traditions we are going to show you how to make a super easy and frugal Illuminated Twine Pumpkin where you can get most of your supplies from your local Dollar Tree even!
You can find the full step by step directions on how to make the Illuminate Twine Pumpkin HERE but you can see the materials and a sneak peek of this adorable and wallet friendly home decor idea now!
You will need:
- Foam Brushes
- Big bottle of glue
- Tea Light Lights (Also sold at Dollar Tree now!)
- Tape balloons to an old jar, but you can use a bowl also
- Make sure you have a good sized opening in the bottom to insert a candle or string lights
- Instead of just popping the balloon, make a small slit near the tie so it will slowly deflate
- (Optional made a stem out of ribbon and popsicle sticks and a bow out of burlap)