Today with our Thanksgiving Traditions we are bringing you one of my favorites, the Easy Pumpkin Roll Recipe! These are great to make in bulk for all that family coming into town for the holidays.
You can see the full Easy Pumpkin Roll Recipe here, but we’re going to give you a small easy summary and some tips now!
- You HAVE to use a jelly roll pan
- Take a knife and run it around the cake and make sure it isn’t sticking
- Be sure to put enough powdered sugar on the towel when rolling up the cake so it will not stick.
Here are just a few of the basic items you’ll need but make sure you check out the full Pumpkin Roll Recipe for ALL the ingredients!
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
- Ground Cinnamon
- Granulated Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
You may also enjoy:
- Heavy gauge steel construction with rolled-rim edges
- Includes: two 10-Inch x 15-Inch Cookie Sheets, two 9-Inch Round Cake Pans, one 9-Inch Square Cake Pan, 2-Piece Loaf Pan, 9-Inch x 13-Inch Covered Rectangular Cake Pan, and a 12-Cup Muffin Pan
- Adjustable neck strap a
- Extra-long ties
- Big pocket design
- BPA Free
- Non-stick cookware
- Heat resistant up to 500F
- From the Urban Homestead Collection
- Set of Four Stoneware Nesting Measuring Cups
- 1.5 Cups (12 oz), 1 Cup (8-oz), 1/2 Cup (4 oz), 1/4 Cup (2 oz)
- Each Cup is Marked with Both Cups and Ounces
- Whimsical Colors and Design Make this a Great Gift
Making the most of your shopping this year? Don’t forget to:
- Compare prices to Amazon (Amazon may have changed their price since we posted this! They frequently change prices to match the major retailers)
- See the Amazon Gold Box & Lightning Deals