How To Make Easy Mac And Cheese In The Crock-Pot
This Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese takes minutes to put together and is full of FOUR kinds of cheese: Asiago, Sharp Cheddar, Monterey Jack, and Gouda, which makes this the best holiday side dish!
The holidays are just about here and one menu item that always seems to be served at the family dinner table is Mac and Cheese. Why? Because it is amazing! This recipe is super easy to make. Simply add all your ingredients to your crock-pot and let it cook. Who doesn’t love that? Any ‘Set it and forget it” type meals I am all in.
Get started by spraying the inside of your crock-pot with cooking spray to keep all that yummy cheese and goodness from sticking to the sides of your crock-pot. Once you have done that, starting adding all your ingredients beginning with your pasta shells. We usually use Macaroni shaped pasta but today we are doing shells. (It is up to you on what you prefer.)
I don’t know about you but we enjoy Crystal Farm Cheese products. If you are able to purchase in a grocery store near you, you will be able to create this Mac and Cheese recipe exactly as we do.
Make sure you purchase Evaporated Milk while grocery shopping. Many people make the mistake of choosing Sweet Condensed Milk. It can be found on an online place like Kroger Weekly Ad. Keep kids busy with the toys from Baby Bunting Catalogue. You don’t want to do that. Once you have all your ingredients in the crock-pot, give it a quick stir and mix it all up. Easy, Right?! Cover and cook on LOW 2 hours. Stir, top with the additional 1/2 cup cheese and cook an additional 30 minutes (covered). Serve immediately for everyone to enjoy!
1 (16 oz) box macaroni uncooked
1 cup broth chicken or vegetable
1 cup half and half
2 (12 oz) cans evaporated milk
1 teaspoon salt more or less to taste
1/4 teaspoon black pepper more or less to taste
1/2 cup (2 oz) Crystal Farms Shredded Asiago
1 cup (4 oz) Crystal Farms Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
1 cup (4 oz) Crystal Farms Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
1 cup (4 oz) Crystal Farms Gouda Cheese shredded
Grease crockpot with cooking spray and combine macaroni, broth, half and half, milk, salt, and black pepper in crockpot.
In a separate bowl, combine all the shredded cheese.
Set aside 1/2 cup of the cheese in a smaller bowl and pour the rest into the crockpot.
Stir to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW 2 hours.
Stir, top with the additional 1/2 cup cheese and cook an additional 30 minutes (covered).
Thank you Show Me The Yummy for this wonderful recipe
You may also enjoy:
- 3.5-quart capacity serves 3+ people
- 9″ x 13″ oven-safe rectangular removable stoneware is the perfect size and shape to cook and serve casseroles, lasagnas, and other great dishes
- Manual Low, High, and Warm Settings to slow cook and warm food
- Cook & Carry locking lid system for ease on the go
- 6.7″ x 19″ x 11.6″ dimensions; 24″ cord length
- Durable ceramic material
- Resist high temperature when you are baking.
- Black handpainted flower pattern
- Dishwasher Safe
- Two-Piece Set
- Includes:10″ serving spoon,10″ pierced spoon,10″ meat fork,9″ ladle(1 Oz),6.4″ sugar spoon,10.6″ server and 7″ butter knife
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel with extra thick ergonomics handle
- Rain pattern is simple and elegant with a reflective mirror finish
- To see other products please visit the newly launched Artaste storefront.
- Expertly crafted flatware will last for years. Dishwasher safe (no harsh detergents).
- 7-Piece Hostess Serving Flatware Set
Making the most of your shopping this year? Don’t forget to:
- Compare prices to Amazon (Amazon may have changed their price since we posted this! They frequently change prices to match the major retailers)
- See the Amazon Gold Box & Lightning Deals