The 7up Biscuit recipe with Bisquick is one of our very favorites!
If you have people over this week it is a great one to serve!
7up Biscuit Recipe to die for! STOP. Whatever you are planning on making for dinner, if you have these 4 ingredients you HAVE to make these biscuits tonight!! I made these the other night and I am still a ROCK STAR with my family! They were AWESOME!! If you have a Popeye’s in your area, these taste just like the biscuits from that drive-through!
I could seriously eat an entire pan with butter and jelly. PLUS, you probably do NOT even to buy a single thing to make these, I bet most of you already have it all in your pantry!
7 UP (or Sierra Mist) Biscuits
2 cups Bisquick
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup 7-up
1/4 cup melted butter
Cut sour cream into biscuit mix, add 7-Up. Makes a very soft dough.
Sprinkle additional biscuit mix on board or table and pat dough out. Cut biscuits into squares about 3×3. Melt 1/4 cup butter in a 9-inch square pan. Place cut biscuits in pan and bake at 450 degrees until golden brown.
- Non-stick coating for quick release and easy cleanup. Heavy-gauge construction spreads heat evenly and prevents warping
- 9 x 9 in. (22.86 x 22.86 cm)
- Dishwasher safe; however for best results, wash in warm, soapy water before first and after each use
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Quantity: 2 pans
- Handheld mixer with 220-watt motor and automatic feedback
- Simple on/off button; 1-touch speed control and 9-speed options, BPA Free
- 3 low start speeds to prevent ingredients from splattering; snap-on clear storage case
- Includes beaters, chef’s whisk, dough hooks, spatula, and instruction/recipe book
- Made of premium food-grade plastic materials
- BPA Free
- Set of 6 set storage containers, included 2 X 5.2L(175.9oz) + 2 X 4.3L(145.4oz) + 2 X 2.5L(84.55oz)
- Side-locking lids with silicone gasket
- Includes Chalkboard Labels and Pen plus Measuring cups
- Set Includes 1 Spoon, 1 Spoonula, 1 Spatula, 1 Turner, and 1 Slotted Spoon
- BPA free silicone & natural
- Acacia hardwood handle
Shipping is FREE with your Amazon Prime membership or $25 purchase.
Want more out of your Prime Membership?
- Learn how to check your Amazon credit balance
- Find out the answer to how does Amazon Subscribe & Save Work
- Find out how to beat people to Amazon Lightning Deals
- If you don’t have an Amazon Prime Membership, use THIS LINK for a free 30-day trial! If you decide you love it as much as we do, you can buy a full year for only $99, or pay just $12.99 per month!
*Remember that Amazon prices change frequently and without notice. Please verify the price before ordering.