If you are looking for a GREAT summer (or really anytime) family activity, check out the YayLabs Freeze Ice Cream Ball. We have had one of these for a few years and they recently came out with a bigger one.
We take it camping, to scouts, church activities and for family night.
They usually run around $40 for the big one and $20 for the small. I noticed a sale today and was thinking about getting another big one for Father’s Day!
- Make ice cream anywhere–great for camping trips, picnics, and barbecues
- Just add ice and rock salt in one end and ice cream mix in the other end
- Then shake it, pass it, or roll it around for 10 to 15 minutes
- Constructed of durable, advanced materials
- Backed by 1 year warranty; includes recipe booklet
Go HERE to get yours!
Make sure to check out MyLitter’s Amazon Favorites. Find out which items we see deals on most often, some of the best add on items to get to $25.00 for Free Super Saver Shipping and many more goodies everyone loves.
*Remember that Amazon prices can change without notice. Please verify price before ordering.