Crispix – Save $1.50 on pretzels, when you buy 2 boxes of cereal. I also had a $1 off 2 boxes of Crispix ($1/2 Select Kellogg’s Cereals, exp. 1-16 (RP 12/05/10)) It says ANY brand and size pretzels, so I got the ones above for $.28!
I Heart The Mart has a good post on peelies that he found at Walmart yesterday.
When people comment to me that they don’t have the time or HATE cutting out coupons (so do I, I just get through it) I always try and remember to suggest just loading their rewards cards with e-coupons, or looking for coupons in the store.
You store can be a HUGE source of coupons, you just have to keep your eyes open. Most stores have a few different places to find them:
- Look for peelies, they are the coupons that are “stuck” on the package itself. Peel them off and use them right then. Some stores are grouchy and like the cashiers to peel them off, I have only had that happen once. I like to peel them off right away when I put it in my cart and put the coupon with my other ones. I have forgot to take a peelies off before and that bugs me!
- Blinkies – Blinkies are named after those little boxes with the blinking light that when you pull out one coupon another one automatically shoots out after. These are a great resource for coupons that I don’t often see in the Sunday paper.
- Tear Pads – These are usually stuck on displays and you can pull off a coupon from it. It is a nice surprise to find a great coupon this way!
- In-store coupon books. You can see an example of one we found HERE yesterday. These are always on the big set up display’s. They usually have recipes and tips inside along with coupons. You can find them around the Holiday’s, Back to School and Super Bowl time.
- Ask at your store! Always ask the pharmacy if they have coupons that you can have. Most likely they do!
** It can be frustrating to find an item that you are going to buy where you can clearly see that a peelie has been peeled off. Or that people take entire tear pads and sell them on Ebay. Just take what you need and leave some for others!