If you’re looking for some last minute Halloween Party treats then check out. Paul and the kids have made so many adorable crafts and snacks over the years and this is one of our favorites. You can make Halloween Rice Krispie Treats with items you can find from your local Walmart store.
You can find most of these items in your local baking section in the craft department and then the rest will be found in the grocery section at Walmart.
We also picked up this Halloween Baking Pan
They made two batches of Rice Krispie treats. If you have not made these before they are really easy. You can see how easy these are to make even with the kids. It took two batches to make what you see in the picture.
When the rice krispies were hot, I pressed them into the pan.
The kids helped by putting the sucker sticks into the treats. I suggested dipping the sticks into the melted chocolate first then sticking them into the treats. We let them harden for a little while.
This kid is a pro. He ate about as many as he helped fix.
While they were hardening a little more he chopped the almond bark and melted it on the stove. You can use the microwave but I told him I was set in my ways and so we do it this way 🙂 Just heat it slowly or you will burn it.
Then get the kids and start dipping them. You can do whatever colors you like, dip them a little or all the way. We did both. The kids had an easier time just dipping the tops and adding sprinkles.
My kids do this stuff all the time with their Mom and so they were helping me!
We started getting fancy and adding the pre-made figures you can buy at the store.
The kids creativity turned these treats into Frankenstein. I thought it was Elvis, so it is a good thing I didn’t say anything and let her talk!
The more you make, the cheaper each indivual treat, of course!
You may also enjoy:
Walmart Reduced Price!
- Features a lively, festive yellow diamond exterior design
- Crafted from durable melamine and constructed with a rubberized base
- Rim handle on one side and a pour spout on the other
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Soops up several cookies at once, making it faster and easier to bake in bulk.
- Spatula is over 6 in. wide, making it possible to scoop up as many as 6 cookies at once!
- Features a stainless steel handle.
- Safe for non-stick pans.
- Each mini pie pan measures 5″
- Made of durable stoneware
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Oven safe
- Measures 17″ x 21″
- Set of 2
- Kids and Toddler
- Machine wash cold
- 100% Cotton
Making the most of your shopping this year? Don’t forget to:
- Compare prices to Amazon (Amazon may have changed their price since we posted this! They frequently change prices to match the major retailers)
- See the Amazon Gold Box & Lightning Deals