If you are in the Houston area, there are a few last minute market research opportunities that you can do. This is a legitimate company that I have worked with and let my kids work with.
This is what they are looking for:
- We are conducting a research study about entertainment and the arts in the Houston community, we are inviting people who meet certain qualifications to participate in an informal group discussion on June 5th. It will be held at a research facility located in the Galleria area. The session is at 7:30 p.m. The sessions will last for 90 minutes. We have three slots left for the discussion group. We need one female and two males.
- You will have an opportunity to express your ideas and feelings about issues that affect our arts community. Your opinion will help shape future education programs and TV ads ,and we are sure that you would finds it enjoyable.
- You will receive $50.00 and a pair of tickets for a Houston Symphony event of your choice for your participation in this research project.
- Please email email@example.com.
Breast Cancer Study:
- We are conducting a market research project with females ages 30-79 who are currently suffering with Stage 3b or Stage 4 Breast Cancer. The interview will last for 60 minutes. It will be held at a facility in the Galleria area. The ladies will be paid $200.00 for their time.
- Please email Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a flyer with more info. They may call me at 281-829-1006 so that I can screen them for the project.