If you’re looking for an easy alternative to store bought snacks for the kids lunches then try out these Strawberry Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups Recipe with just TWO ingredients! These are honestly super easy to make and you can also make your homemade fruit roll-ups with other fruits too once you get the hang of it!
This time I also lined my pan with Saran Wrap, but you can also use a silpat mat just as easily, in fact they often work better.
The Saran Wrap won’t melt because it is at such a low heat in the oven so don’t worry. When it comes out I use a pizza cutter to trim the edges. Then flip it over onto some parchment paper and peel the saran wrap off. Then you can cut them into strips and roll up!
- 3 Cups of Fruit (I used Strawberries)
- Sugar (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 170
- Line a cookie sheet that has a lip with plastic wrap (be sure to overlap your sides).
- Puree your fruit in food processor until smooth consistency.
- Add sweetener of your choice (I used sugar) and sweeten to taste.
- Pour mixture on to prepared cookie sheet about ⅛” thick.
- Bake for 6-8 hours. Wait until your center is no longer tacky.
- Lift plastic wrap out of cookie sheet and place on the countertop to cool.
- Flip over onto parchment paper.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Cut into strips and roll.