This is one of those great recipes that you can start in the morning and let it sit all day, then come home in the evening and put the finishing touches on a meal that looks like you slaved over it. Be sure to check out my Coca-Cola Ham recipe too
Crock Pot Ribs – Coca-Cola Style
- 1 rack Pork Baby Back Ribs
- 1 can Coca-Cola
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 bottle Barbecue Sauce
- Salt and pepper ribs on both sides.
- Wrap ribs around inside of crock pot.
- Pour Coke over ribs and cook for 8-10 hours.
- Cover a oven safe pan with aluminum foil.
- The meat will be falling off the bones, so carefully transfer the ribs to the foil lined pan (meaty side up).
- Cover ribs with barbecue sauce and place under broiler until sauce starts to sizzle and caramelize.
- Remove from oven and serve.