Zaycon has opened their ground beef event to many parts of the country. To see if your area is included, go HERE login and click on “events”.
Are you ready for some Fresh 93/7 Ground Beef? Cause it’s coming to TX!
Fresh 93/7 Ground Beef:
- LFTB Free (no pink slime)
- The beef cattle have a grass diet which is supplemented by grain after they reach approximately 700 pounds.
- 100% grown in the USA.
- There are no chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing.
- Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards
- Prior to processing, inspectors from the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service randomly sample cattle under a monitoring plan and perform testing for antibiotic residues.
- USDA nutrition labeling standards defines “extra lean” and “lean” ground beef based on the lean/fat ratio. While not part of these guidelines, the term “super lean” is often used in the grocery sector to describe ground beef at the upper end of the “lean” category (i.e., “Zaycon Foods 93/7 Super Lean Ground Beef”). This ground beef product is 93% lean and 7% fat
- Comes in a 40-lb case with four 10-lb chubs per case (approximate weight–see note below)
** If you would like to split a case with someone. please leave a comment by clicking on the comment button. I know many people who want to split a case. Leave your first name, area you live in and how much you want.