I have been posting a lot of Kroger trips this week, and wanted to show you a shopping trip that reader Amber had to target last night.
From Amber: Just wanted to show you what I was able to get a target this week for only $9.63.
I only paid $1.00 for all the crayons and the pencils. Used the the meat was on sale for$2.43 a pound, but had a $1 off coupon on it. I got 5lbs, but a warning is that it only took off for 4. I got the Ice cream for $.61 cents each. Being hot in Texas and expecting I wanted snickers ice creams for weeks now was super excited to get it.
I would tell you what my savings was but I have lost the receipt. Which stinks for me ask I had a few errors I noticed on the receipt that I wanted to take to customer service, and have fixed like clearance not ringing up right, and coupons not being scanned. I was going to talk to customer service right then, but didn’t want my ice cream to melt.
Check out more deals at Target:
- Target Updates: $1.27 Towels, Free Mead 5 Star, Free Uni-Ball Pens, $0.75 Kraft Cheese & More
- Target Back To School Deals 8/4/13
- Target Weekly Deals 8/4/13
- :REMINDER: Target Toy Sale!
- $1.50/2 Kraft Cheese Slices Coupon = $1.25 Kraft Cheese Slices at Target