I have posted this super easy Pink Lemonade Pie recipe before. In fact, I posted it just a few weeks ago because it was shark week on the Discovery channel and for some reason it is tradition for us to have this Pink Lemonade Pie when we watch sharks… I am REALLY not sure why! We are weird that way!
However, it is super easy, and anything made with sweetened condensed milk is already a winner in my book. But it just really hit the spot on these hot end of summer days and I wanted to share the recipe with you!
Pink Lemonade Pie:
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Graham cracker pie crust
- In a large bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk and lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into pie crusts. Freeze until completely chilled.