Like I said, don’t spend money to save money. Let’s use what we have available on the web for free! I have a TON or resources on Mylitter that I have posted over the years, it is all free! And, I wish people would use it all because it was a lot of work 🙂
Also you can mix and mingle on Facebook with like minded people over at MyLitter – Best Deals. This is a place we you can ask questions and people can answer and help you out! You have to ask to join, but I will approve you right away.
- Free Calculator
- Shopping List – Feel free to print this off and keep it on the fridge to jot down those items that you need to pick up from the store!
- Favorite Recipes – This form will help you make a list of the top recipes that you make for your family.
- Freezer Inventory – Take stock of what you have already so that you don’t overbuy. But also so that you know what you are looking for.
- Pantry Inventory – Keep track of what you have on hand. Then make a plan on what you are using a lot of and stock up on that.
- Monthly Menu Planner – By planning a monthly menu you can better follow the sales and know what you need to buy.
- Price Page – This is an important one. Either keep it in your head or write it down. But have an idea of what the lowest prices are at your store.
- My Price Sheet – These are what I consider “but it now” prices for my stores in the Houston area, yours will probably be a little different.
- Store Coupon Policies