If you’re looking for another dish to add to your “Crocktober” list then why not add some easy Mac & Cheese to the meal tonight! We all love our crockpots right? Now it’s time for it to make our lives easier!
The cool thing is that you can use this as a side dish on holiday’s or times when your kitchen is full. Being able to put side dishes in a crock pot is a huge time and space saver. You can make this and bake it in a 9×13 until heated through and the cheese is melted.
- 8oz Cooked Macaroni
- 8oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8oz Pepper Jack Cheese
- 8oz Velveeta
- 1cup Milk
- Cut all the cheese into cubes (this makes it easier to melt and faster!)
- Spray your slow cooker with non stick spray (this makes clean up wayyyy faster)
- Pour macaroni into the bottom of the slow cooker
- Spread cheese cubes around on top of the macaroni
- Pour milk on top
- Cook on low for about 3 hours
- 8 oz Macaroni cooked
- 8 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz Pepper Jack Cheese
- 8 oz Velvetta
- 1 cup milk
- Cut all the cheese into cubes.
- Spray Slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Pour macaroni in bottom of slow cooker.
- spread the cheese cubes around on top of the macaroni.
- Pour milk over contents.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours (optionally stirring halfway through).