We are getting closer and closer to the MyLitter’s readers conference in just about 10 days! There are a few groups that signed up in the past few days and so the tickets are running out!
Our lunch speaker, is a friend and AMAZING woman who I am sure you have heard of, Erin Chase of $5 Dinners. Erin will be speaking about meal planning for the Holidays and actually take our local ad for the week and SHOW YOU WHAT TO BUY! Erin also will have a limited supply of her new cook book available for you to purchase at a seriously discounted price (only $10!). This would make a great Christmas present and she will be autographing them as well.
- Tiffany Ivanovsky – Building your stockpile and having fun couponing
- Paul Ivanovsky – How to have extra Christmas cash and get your family involved in saving money!
- Bobbie Byrd – Frugal holiday crafts on a budget ( you will make a craft)
- Erin Chase – Meal planning with a purpose
- April Ockerman – Making homemade candy and treats ( you get to make some)
- Becky Powel – Freezer cooking and making meals ahead of time ( you will make a meal to take home)
- Lisa Stauber – The Food Stamp challenge, how Lisa feeds her family of 11 on less than the national Food Stamp allotment, and making homemade cleaning products ( you will take home a homemade cleaning product)