Some Walmarts have the Bacon Wrapped Beef Fillets in the 10-oz package priced at just $3.28. Use the $3/1 coupon available here to possibly snag these Beef Fillets for just $0.28!
- Gluten Free Arrowhead Mills
- DeBoles Pasta
- Tropical Source
- Gluten Free Café
- Imagine Soup
- DREAM products
Right now when you buy 5 specially-marked packages of Keebler crackers and cookies, including Town House, Club, Toasteds, Cheez-It, Fudge Shoppe and Rice Krispies Treats get a $10 toy voucher (in the form of a a check) from Kellogg’s! Check all the details and print the rebate form here.
It looks like you may be able to find some of these qualifying products at Walmart! They currently have the Keebler Townhouse Flipsides Crackers on roll back for just $2 per box! Plus, these boxes are specially marked for the $10 Toy voucher rebate! Yay!
To Recap the rebate details:
Buy 5 specially-marked packages of Keebler crackers and cookies, including Town House, Club, Toasteds, Cheez-It, Fudge Shoppe and Rice Krispies Treats and get a $10 toy voucher (in the form of a a check) from Kellogg’s! Check all the details and print the rebate form here.
Buy 5 Boxes of Keebler Flipsides Crackers $2 each= $10
Use two of the $1/2 coupons from here
Or from the 11/1RP
But then submit for the $10 Toy voucher!
Final cost FREE + a $2 moneymaker!
Walmart has the Xbox 360 Arcade console priced at just $199! Plus, you’ll get a $100 gift card with your purchase! I assumed this was only available in-stores, but it’s actually available online too! I thought we had missed it this morning! This is better than waiting inline at the store!
Walmart has rolled the price of their turkey’s back to 60c/lb for Honey Suckle White and 40c/lb for an off brand Grade A turkey. The cheapest I have ever seen turkey is 59c lb!
But that’s not all! Walmart’s new prices will enable you to get
A turkey dinner for eight for as low as $20!
Beginning now, select Grade A turkeys are available for 40 cents per pound at Walmart. These gobblers are part of Walmart’s $20 Thanksgiving feastwhich guarantees family favorites will be on the dinner table this holiday season.
Walmart’s $20 Thanksgiving feast includes:
One 12-pound Grade A turkey
Three 11 to 15.5-ounce cans Green Giant vegetables
Two 14-ounce cans Ocean Spray cranberry sauce
Three 6-ounce boxes of Stove Top stuffing
One 5-pound bag of red potatoes
One 12-count package of Sara Lee dinner rolls
One 22-ounce pumpkin roll cake
All for just $20!
You can read the press release here. Thanks Couponing to Disney!
This Saturday, November 7th, starting at 8:00 AM, Walmart will be having a Pre-Black Friday event only in their stores! Thanks Couponing to Disney for the heads up!
The best deal is the Xbox 360 Arcade Console. It is on sale for $199, but you get a $100 gift card with your purchase! So, it would be like getting it for $99.
Now you will need to purchase a hard drive for about $50-$75 if you want to store your game data on the system. It does not include that. But you don’t NEED it to play the games.
Each store will have at least 10 systems for sale.
You can see all of the electronic items that will be included in this sale here.
Betty Crocker Box Potatoes, $.78
$1/1 Betty Crocker Potatoes printable (IE) or printable (FF)
$0.40/1 Betty Crocker Potatoes printable
$0.40/1 Betty Crocker Potatoes printable
$0.40/1 Betty Crocker Potatoes printable
As low as FREE after coupon!
How Cool! I was just looking through my Walmart ad and noticed that Walmart is allowing people to pre-order the NEW Merry Madagascar DVD for just $5 bucks! PLUS they are offering FREE shipping! You can also get the Merry Madagascar/Party With The Penguins Special Collector’s Edition Set for just $8 bucks! This DVD will be released on November 18th! Thanks Deal Finding Chik!
The following is good information on price matching specifically at Target and Walmart brought to you by Tracey from Kansas City Penny Pinchin Mama.
Before you can price match, you need to know the basics, which apply to all stores:
1. The ad you bring in must be the current week’s ad and must be from the newspaper insert. Internet printed copies are not accepted for price matching.
2. The item you want to match must be an exact match to the item you are purchasing. For example, if the store says Lysol Pourable is on sale for $2.00, then you can select any variety of that product, but you can not grab a Lysol Spray and expect price matching.
3. You can still use a coupon on any item you wish to price match – standard coupon policies for each store will be applicable in this situation as well.
There are some additional variables for Target. I confirmed these with Customer Service today so you will know best HOW to price match.
1. You can check out with the cashier in any lane, however, price matching is not done at the cashier’s station, but rather customer service.
2. In order to have your item price matched, keep it separate from your regular purchase. Complete your transaction and then go to the service desk for your price matching.
3. If you begin your transaction with the cashier and then remember you need to price match, please let the cashier know immediately. They can suspend your transaction and send you to customer service to complete it.
4. If you forget about your price matching, you can take your item to customer service and get a price adjustment once your transaction has been completed.
5. There are items that are excluded from the price matching. They include ads for:
*Target.com or online retail promotion
*Competitor’s Free Product
*Limited quantity items
*Open box or damaged
*Clearance or closeout
*Services (warranties, assembly, etc.)
*Liquidation/going out of business
*Coupons (meaning other store coupons can not be used at Target)
*Used or previously owned
*Pricing or typographical errors
*Club or loyalty (meaning if you get the deal with a Chopper card, Target will not match the price)
6. If you purchase an item at Target, and find it advertised in another Target ad lower either the same week or the next week, you can bring in your original receipt and the ad and get cash back for the difference.
As a reminder, this service isn’t available on clearance merchandise. Some guests may not be able to return to the store during the same week or the week following their purchase. In cases such as this, store team members may make adjustments within 90 days of purchase.
Here is the Low Price Promise Fact sheet that would be great to print and keep with you when you shop at Target as it clearly outlines the policies.
If you want to price match at Walmart, you will want to print and take along this policy of their guidelines. Here they are:
1. We do honor “Preferred Shopping Card” advertised prices. Must be like items, be advertised and require a competitor’s shopping card, for the discount to apply.
2. We do not honor advertisements that require a purchase in order to receive the advertised price or free product.
3. We do not honor “Buy One / Get One Free” advertisements.
4. We do not honor double or triple coupons or percent off advertisements.
5. We do not honor other retailers’ “Misprinted” advertised prices.
6. We do not honor Internet Pricing.
7. We do not honor competitor advertisements from outside of the store’s or Club’s local trade territory. (This is important to note as if a store is not in your area, you can not price match at Walmart).
I hope that these policies help make your price matching experiences pleasant and easy. Always keep in mind that not all of the cashiers sometimes clearly understand their own store’s policies, so always be calm and pleasant and ask for a manager if you are unsure.
Drug Store Deals
Meet My Litter
Baseball Star DudePart comedian, part Dad, part athlete. He will boss around your children while they play ball.
Baby Sitter Doll!Just as angelic as she looks, this girl could easily raise a Village by herself, and all the children would grow up to be President.
Webkinz Pup!Self proclaimed, she would be a webkinz dog. Because, "they're cute, and puppies are too. And they're sweet and they always get along with other puppies."
PrincessThis mini-Martha Stewart can handle ANY craft you send her way. She isn't all bows and rainbows, she's got karate kid moves!
Pick-Me-UpNot "Pick-Me-Up" like caffeine, she wants you to pick her up! AND NOW!
Supercute DestroyerAnything that can be destroyed WILL be destroyed!
Mary PoppinsPractically Perfect in Every Way for now! Nicknamed "The Panda" she is rolly polly and lives by the motto, "the little one, is KING!"
Miller DogThe resident Labradoodle, Miller got his name because Mom won and got to name the baby! Need something chewed up? He'll take care of it. Especially if it's expensive..