Here are some free printables if you need them:
- Shopping List – Feel free to print this off and keep it on the fridge to jot down those items that you need to pick up from the store!
- Favorite Recipes – This form will help you make a list of the top recipes that you make for your family.
- Freezer Inventory - Take stock of what you have already so that you don’t overbuy. But also so that you know what you are looking for.
- Pantry Inventory - Keep track of what you have on hand. Then make a plan on what you are using a lot of and stock up on that.
- Monthly Menu Planner – By planning a monthly menu you can better follow the sales and know what you need to buy.
The first thing we are going to do is see who has the best prices this week on the protein part of our meal, because that is where I spend the most of my food budget. * if you do NOT have the same grocery stores as me, do not worry! just grab your ads or look them up online and see who is the cheapest in your area!
:: THURSDAY :: Chicken and Garlic Glaze – I am using the whole chicken breasts from Kroger on this one. Making a few extra and tearing the meat off them for Saturday’s dinner. I have everything else at home for this dish in my pantry. I just need to add a salad and side.
::FRIDAY:: – Baked Potato Bar – My son is having friends over and I need a cheap and easy meal to feed a bunch of teens!
- Randalls - Lloyd’s Twin Packs B1G1 Free
- Randalls – Lucerne Sour Crean $2.29
- Randalls – Lucerne 32oz Chredded Cheese $6.99
- Kroger - Kroger Fully Cooked Bacon $2.50
::SATURDAY:: - Baked Burritos – Remember the left over chicken from Thursday? I am using it tonight for baked burritos which my kids and everyone LOVES. I will also make extra for lunch on Sunday.
- Walmart – Canned Tomatoes
- Walmart – Canned Black Beans
- Walmart – Tortillas
- Randalls – Salad Kits $2.50
- HEB - New York Strip Steaks $3.97 /lb
- HEB – Broccoli Organic
- Randalls – Grapes $2.99/lb
- Walmart – Green Onions
::MONDAY:: – Pan Fried Pork Chops, Side Salad and a roll.
- Randalls – Side Salad $2.50
- Kroger – Assorted Pork Chops $1.88/lb
:: TUESDAY :: We will be eating out this night… I already know what a crazy night it will be!