Green Toys Race Car – Blue, $4.13 (Regular Price: $10.64)
- The Race Car is manufactured and assembled in the USA, and is made from 100% post consumer recycled plastic milk jugs (HDPE #2 plastic) that save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. With no external coatings, paints, or dyes, this super-safe, durable car is good for the earth and safe and fun for little ones. The Race Car is also packaged in recycled and recyclable materials with no plastic films or twist ties, and printed with soy inks.
- This cool hot rod features oblong headlights, a low set grill, and hood scoop on the front, and an electric plug between the racing stripes on the back. It also proudly displays the #2 plastic symbol (the recycled material from which it is made) on its hood. In addition to the driver and passenger seats, the detailed interior features a molded steering wheel, gear shift, parking break, and even an 8-track. At 6” long, the lightweight Race Car is a great size for children’s small hands.
- Like all Green Toys products, the Race Car is manufactured in the USA with a tight, local supply chain that minimizes transportation emissions and supports the domestic economy. Specifically designed without metal axles and also dishwasher safe, this vehicle is great for both indoor and outdoor play since it won’t rust and is easy to clean.
Shipping is FREE with your $25 purchase.
Want more out of your Prime Membership?
- Learn how to check your Amazon credit balance
- Find out the answer to how does Amazon Subscribe & Save Work
- Find out how to beat people to Amazon Lightning Deals
- If you don’t have an Amazon Prime Membership, use THIS LINK for a free 30 day trial! If you decide you love it as much as we do, you can buy a full year for only $99, or pay just $12.99 per month!
*Remember that Amazon prices change frequently, and without notice. Please verify price before ordering.