One of my daughters has had a friend over this week and she brought with her a Jelly Belly snow cone machine.
I agreed to let them try it and we froze some water.
This is why I am writing this post: I would have not bought this for my kids at the store not having used it. I would have assumed it was a lame toy. I WAS WRONG!!
I am now a huge fan of the Jelly Belly Snow Cone machine! We have used it for 2 days now and it makes really nice snow cones. It is super fast and you can adjust the size of the ice shavings. The syrup is good and it has been a lot of fun. I would recommend it to anyone!
There are 2 different models you can get. The electric one which is the one my daughters friend has and a manuel one.
- Removable cone holder
- Adjustable blade
- Large push button
- Accessories included
- Use with molds or ice cubes
- Slim easy to handle bottle
- 16-Ounce bottle with flip top cap
- Use to flavor all different ice treats
- Comes in many different flavors including sugar free
- Provides 8 suggested 2-ounce servings
You can check out all the accessories HERE.